The Creative Wedding Workshop specialises in working with brides and grooms to create alternative style decor for their wedding. Our design and styling skills can be employed at any time during the planning stage.
We have a range of packages available to suit most requirements. If you are looking for someone who can assist with the creative element of your wedding Eliza is here to help. A venue stylist, her approach is friendly, flexible and creative. Venue decoration Hampshire.
Your wedding is unique
Your ideas and wedding are uniquely personal and a one size fits approach does not work for all situations. You may want help getting started but feel you can handle the rest or perhaps you want someone to design your decor from start to finish.. We can usually meet your requirements with a mix and match of the following.
- 1-1 Moodboard production and initial consult to get you started.
- Group moodboard production and appraisal with other brides and grooms. A host of dates available and lots of fun! See our Wedding Workshop page.
You have a moodboard but feel stuck or perhaps overwhelmed. Too many ideas and you dont know where to start
- You might benefit from a review meeting, where you can discuss your colour, theme or decor ideas.
- Online review. Let Eliza take a look at your pinterest board and help unpick your ideas, pointing you in the right direction so you can confidently move forward.
You have booked your venue but are not sure how to fit your theme/decor into that environment. Or perhaps your venue has a list of constraints for decor but you still want to DIY
- Book a venue review.. an hour and a half consult at your chosen venue. Where you talk about your ideas and Eliza problem solves or provides solutions to your decor problems.
You have a good idea of what you would like as venue decoration but you will not have the time on the day to decorate.
- Hire items from Creative Wedding Workshop and use our venue decorating service.
- Provide items to be used for decor and use our venue decoration service.
Partial Creative Planning
- Review of pinterest board assist with pinning of relevant images and fine tuning colour scheme/theme ideas.
- Suggestion of possible decor and decorative details to suit your budget.
- Venue visit and face to face consult
- Design and sampling of items to suit the theme.
- Production of agreed decor for hire.
- Venue decoration on the day and break down of hire items after the event.
Full Creative Planning
You like the alternative decor feel but do not know where to start. You want to relax and focus on the day not decorate a venue.
- Production of a pinterest theme board by shared pinning. Assistance with developing the creative aspect of your wedding, work together fine tuning your pinterest board and developing your colour scheme. Focusing on what you really want from your decor
- Help with sourcing of alternative style items to suit your budget that fit with the theme.
- Venue visit to asses the space, discuss ideas for hanging decor, staged areas, backdrops, table decorations, lighting and ceiling decor.
- Design and sampling of specific decorative items. Review meeting to discuss progress.
- Design and production of bespoke items ready for decoration of your venue.
- Consult to finalise all details ensure all elements have been covered and make last minute changes or additions to instructions for on the day set up.
- Venue decoration on the day or day before depending on scale of the set up. Detailed set ups may require a team of specialists.
- Break down decor and remove from the venue.
More meetings may be required as and when issues arise.
This is a summary of the services I have been offering to previous clients over the last two years. You can pick and choose as you see fit. Venue decoration Hampshire
Please note: we do not offer a wedding planning service. Wedding planning and on the day co ordination are specialist skills in their own right.
Images on this page were taken of a design and decoration service by Creative Wedding Workshop at Tournebury Woods Estate , Hayling Island.